In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Services of the Information Society (LSSI), users of http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/ are informed that these are the data of the owner of this website:
Name: Simulacre Vuit SCP
Address: Carrer Varsovia, 15 – 08041 – Barcelona
Civil registration: Ciudad de / Tomo / Página
Contact Phone: 93 126 86 82
Access to the website http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/, owned by Simulacre Vuit SCP and the use of the services offered on this website, implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
The design, source code and contents of the website http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/ are protected by the Spanish legislation in relation to the rights of intellectual and industrial property in favor of Simulacre Vuit SCP, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution or public communication, total or partial, without the express authorization of Simulacre Vuit SCP.
Simulacre Vuit SCP informs the users of the website http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/, that it will be able to create an automated file with the personal data that are put to their knowledge, either as a result of the use of the services offered in http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/, because of emails sent to email@example.com or through the use of contact or registration forms on the website. In any case, the storage, protection and use of such data by Simulacre Vuit SCP will be in accordance with strict compliance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, users may exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their data, which they would have been collected and archived.
The exercise of these rights must be made by written communication addressed to Simulacre Vuit SCP (Carrer Varsovia, 15 – 08041 – Barcelona) or to the email address of contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating in any of the cases, as a reference ” PERSONAL DATA ” and the aforementioned right that they intend to operate, enclosing a copy of their National Identity Document.
Availability and updates:
Simulacre Vuit SCP reserves the right to interrupt at any time and without prior notice the access to the website http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/, as well as to modify or delete the configuration of the site, the contents shown therein or the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, whether for technical, security, maintenance or any other reason. Such interruption, editing or elimination may be temporary or definitive, without any responsibility for Simulacre Vuit SCP.
Use of the website, its contents and services:
Access to the contents and services offered on http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/, and the use thereof by the User, is carried out at your own risk.
Simulacre Vuit SCP is not responsible for any damages or losses that the user may suffer, nor for possible technical problems or failures in the user’s computer equipment, which occur due to:
Misuse of the contents or services of http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/ by the user.
Errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from sources other than Simulacre Vuit SCP.
Illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of Simulacre Vuit SCP by third parties.
At http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/ may be mentioned indirectly and informatively some terms and logos, which are trademarks registered by their respective owners, not making us responsible for the improper use that could be made by third parties regarding said brands.
Simulacre Vuit SCP is not responsible for those other data, websites or files that can be accessed through links available between the contents of http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/, given that these pages or Files linked object are the responsibility of their respective owners. Simulacre Vuit SCP, therefore, neither approves nor endorses the products, services, contents, information, data, files and any kind of material existing in such web pages or files and does not control nor, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE , is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content, data and services existing in the linked sites and that are unrelated to http://roomescapesimulacrevuit.es/.
In the event that a competent body declares the illegality of the data, ordered its withdrawal or that access to them is impossible, or if the existence of the lesion had been declared, the links indicated would be immediately withdrawn, as soon as Expressly notify Simulacre Vuit SCP.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website:
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies:
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
© All rights reserved: Simulacre Vuit SCP